Most people living with a life-limiting illness will have lots of different health and social care professionals involved in their care. This guide describes the roles of the different professionals to make it easier for you and your family to understand who might become involved in your care, what their role is and where to get help and support, should you need it. With your permission, the different professionals involved in your care will communicate with you and with each other as needed, to ensure that everyone knows the current situation and plan.

Download our leaflet: A Guide to Services Providing Palliative Care at Home

We can send hard copies of this leaflet to healthcare professionals and other local partners for free. Click here to place your order.